HabbPixels ~ Habbo is made of pixels isn't it?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  How To Get A Life
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:51 am by Chrismarke

» New York city,
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:40 am by Chrismarke

» funny time ~
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 am by Chrismarke

» Chicago city
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 am by Chrismarke

» Top 10 most popular attractions
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 am by Chrismarke

» Hi everyone
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 am by Chrismarke

»  Washington
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 am by Chrismarke

» Are you smart enough to answer this riddle?
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm by zanggazq

» Hi all
Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by Chrismarke

Poll

Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order?

Go down

Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order? Empty Why would Papa John's tax the delivery fee on my order?

Post by alb3rt Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 am

I recently had a pizza delivered from Papa John's and I noticed on the receipt that the $1.50 delivery charge had been included in the amount that was taxed. So say, for example, that the purchase was $10 and the delivery fee was $1.50. I was taxed for $11.50 instead of $10. I was always under the impression that they could only tax the purchase, that the delivery fee was something different. Am I wrong? Why would they do that?

alb3rt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum