HabbPixels ~ Habbo is made of pixels isn't it?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
»  How To Get A Life
Hi all EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:51 am by Chrismarke

» New York city,
Hi all EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:40 am by Chrismarke

» funny time ~
Hi all EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 am by Chrismarke

» Chicago city
Hi all EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 am by Chrismarke

» Top 10 most popular attractions
Hi all EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 am by Chrismarke

» Hi everyone
Hi all EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 am by Chrismarke

»  Washington
Hi all EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 am by Chrismarke

» Are you smart enough to answer this riddle?
Hi all EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:17 pm by zanggazq

» Hi all
Hi all EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm by Chrismarke

Poll

Hi all

2 posters

Go down

Hi all Empty Re: Hi all

Post by AmberPhoebe Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:23 am

welcome to the forum

AmberPhoebe

Back to top Go down

Hi all Empty Re: Hi all

Post by Chrismarke Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello! I call mark, youth has done many colorful dream, when a fly is one of my dream, I have a broad ideal that I want to be a pilot, so I like blue and silver, it represents I want to fly to the sky. I stands 178, is an introverted person, so I like reading various books, like, of course, my favorite cartoon, don't know whether we have another I like the death of the classic, cartoon classic! I enjoy traveling in books, here also hope to and I have the same hobbies.
My hobby is widespread in the biggest advantage is helpful, I this person is typical of hot intestines, later you who have difficulty, if only I could help you, I must say, although in care!!!! Gu im hot for -english call, I this person is very good, you will get to know me. Ha ha. I like winter best, and no special reason, autumn too sad, summer is too warm, and spring too mild, but in winter, between four and can make a person calm, make person..... I like winter best proud, indomitable quality is my goal of learning, I most like the snowflake, insist to the destination. I'm new here, and I hope we will become the friend!!

Chrismarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum